John Ward said:
What a wonderful way to start my birthday. Naomi’s relaxed, gentle aura puts you at ease, from the moment that you enter her space. My psyche, and my muscles, were blissed out for the rest of the day. Thank you, Naomi, for your gentle spirit, and your strong hands!
michele dexter said:
I am a person with Multiple Sclerosis. I was first treated by Naomi before she had completed her education as an MT. The energy which was transmitted to me through her touch on that day, seemed to be of someone who had been practicing for years. I realized then that Naomi had an extraordinary gift. I continue treatment with with her because of the immeasurable benefits to my health which I receive. I feel very lucky to have met such a talented and caring practitioner. Her warmth and interest in my continued well being gives me the confidence that with her help I will continue to feel better and better despite MS. Naomi has made the Wolf Garden a beautiful and magical place of healing with her gifts. Stop in and give yourself the gift of massage.
Christopher A. said:
A spiritual journey, I felt myself lifting off the table. Amazing energy, amazing hands, amazing! I cannot wait until my next visit. The Garden is beautiful, tranquil, I felt like I was in Upstate New York on a retreat. Loved it!
Millie Ayala said:
Once in awhile you come across an individual who’s energy is intoxicating. This is the case at Wolf Garden. From the moment you walk in the door you are transported to place of tranquility. Her hands are gifted and you walk away feeling like a new person. I have had the pleasure of the MOST AMAZING reflexology treatment. Both of my children have benefited from massages and most recently, my mom who is now a fan! Please, just give yourself one opportunity to be free of stress and pain, and believe me, you too will become a fan and return over and over again.
Neil Wolchuck said:
This lady is the real deal! Dedicated to her craft…you will walk out feeling like a new person. Amazing healing hands. Best of luck, Neil
- I absolutely love the Wolf Garden. Thank you Naomi for creating such a wonderful space that heals so many people… 🙂
- Went to Naomi to treat myself to a massage and it was awesome. Have you ever fallen asleep from a massage? I was so relaxed that i fell asleep and when she told me i carried a lot of stress in my feet i said “you touched my feet?” it was a wonderful relaxing experience. Thank you Naomi for you atmosphere at Wolf Garden and your touch 🙂
- Professional and very caring. Wonderful massage that really helps my body that is also a spiritual experience. Perfect surroundings – warm and inviting. I highly recommend the Wolf Garden and Naomi. Claire
- I wanted this to be the best review Naomi has ever gotten, because she gives the best massage I’ve ever gotten. There is something about the Wolf Garden that is very special. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I do know that when I leave, it feels like I’ve been somewhere for a while, maybe even in a different dimension. It’s almost like you leave your mind downstairs, and it’s just your spirit and Naomi up there. From the music to the aroma to the healing touch of Naomi’s hands and techniques, this massage is NOT one you want to pass up. I tell everybody I know to come here. My only hope is that she still has availability for me!
- I’ve had 3 sessions at the Wolf Garden thus far and each one is better than the last, if that is even possible. There is an amazing energy which last for days and it’s core is centered in healing. My body, mind and spirit come back together at the Wolf Garden. Thanks Naomi. I can’t wait for my next appointment!!!
- Naomi is a true professional regarding her craft. Welcoming, an expert technician and her calming massage suite very appealing. I would highly recommend her and the services she provides. Craig C.
- I had my 1st therapeutic massage with Naomi on Aug 25,2011 after she reviewed my medical history and continued weekly since then. Wolf Garden is a wonderful, tranquil place that promotes healing. My benefits include relaxing muscles, improving flexibility, range of motion, circulation, and relieving stress. With more visits I know that Naomi’s techniques and skill will help me improve my posture, lower blood pressure, promote deeper and easier breathing and strengthen my immune system. I value Naomi’s treatments as important to my overall health and wellness as PT, yoga, medicines, and medical appointments.
- I have been receiving therapeutic massages at Wolf Garden by Naomi Wolf for about a year for the conditions I was born with: Spastic Paraplegia and Spastic Paraparesis and the ones that I developed later in adulthood: Superficial Phlebitis, Fibromyalgia, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I know I am getting much benefit from the use of Emu oil during the massage over traditional oil. It reduces pain, swelling, and stiffness, especially to the joints of my hands, feet, knees, and elbows. Emu oil is a terrific carrier oil and delivers its anti-inflammatory properties deep into the skin so I try to leave it on as long as I can to reduce bruising and help with superficial muscle pain for the rest of the day.