FAR infrared Solo Sauna
FAR infrared Solo Sauna
As you might know, sweating is a great way to burn calories
and rid your body of unwanted toxins. But how do you sweat
when you’re injured, or unable to exercise?
I like to sweat in an infrared sauna. Infrared saunas help
your body release a number of toxins, including heavy
metals like mercury and lead, and environmental chemicals.
The benefits don’t stop there. With infrared sauna
technology, you can also lose weight, relax, relieve
unwanted pain, increase your circulation, and purify your
6 Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Detoxification: Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
- Relaxation: Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress.
- Pain Relief: If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
- Weight Loss: The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate — the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss. An article, titled Effect of Sweating , in theJournal of the American Medical Association concluded that a 30-minute infrared sauna session could burn roughly 600 calories.
- Improved Circulation: As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions, especially in the middle- infrared level, can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
- Skin Purification: Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin. Infrared Levels: Infrared sauna treatments may be available at different levels: near, middle, and far. These different levels represent the different sizes in infrared wavelengths and refer to the intensity of the treatment. Most people find that: near-infrared levels are best for wound healing and increased immune function.